Show us yer FSR's

Fsr extreme 98":27zmeth2 said:
Another question, is the rear part a fsr stumpjumper the same as my fsr extreme n would it fit? Or isit a different size?
different join at linkage

the 2001 enduro is the same size

Few changes to the Anal Intruder. DMR V12s on and finally, finally completely rebuilt my front E4 (#8 caliper) in anticipation of the Super T going on the bike. Was easier than I thought but my bleeding skills aren't up to snuff yet. Haven't quite got the lever throw/feel I like yet but I'll do a few more bleeds and see how I go. Took me a month of Sundays but having never done this before I'm quite proud of myself going from a non-working brake to a working one. And yes I know 205mm rotor on a 9mm QR is asking for trouble. Just waiting on 20mm wheel and I'll be smiling. Pics in case you didn't know what the guts of an E4 looked like and the bits that got swapped out.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,833
  • IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,833
  • IMG_0211.JPG
    IMG_0211.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,833
Got a fox float r but the spacers r too small! Off to the shop to c if they have anything to help!
Good news was a shark fin came up on eBay so rear disc is a go!

Fsr extreme 98":la1zgdzh said:
Got a fox float r but the spacers r too small! Off to the shop to c if they have anything to help!
Good news was a shark fin came up on eBay so rear disc is a go!
Nice one mate! How much did that set you back?

Yesterday I changed the crappy, won't stay tight for love or money LX cranks to much better XT ones and picked up a cheap and cheerful MRP bash guard. About the size of a dinner plate but I'm happy.

Did someone actually buy that?

Jeez. I bought one brand new when I had my FSR in 2002 and paid £35 for it from J E James.

Latest posts

Back