Temple Newsam- revisited ~ AFTERMATH.

Glad you all had a good day.
GPS logs are up as I can see elpedro and Mr Lees logs on Strava :D

Been miserable weather here.

Pics up and a link to my album in first post, thanks for grand day out with excellent fish and chips....
Always cool to ride with like minded people on old bikes :cool:

Thanks for the pics vern, you have a good eye for it. :cool:

can anybody put up a strava link thingy up? i just make these routes up by getting lost :facepalm: would be interesting to see the actual trail.

cheers.

Thanks ben, that's all i need :cool:

next ride there, i reckon i could alter the route again by two thirds, not already done either.

cheers mate.

feckin ace ride, great company, sweet bikes and loadsa mud and speed.....at times lol

chips were good, fish was excellent, and i sold some tat. i rek in summer.......we could loop this with the old un marc....

cheers for everyone and especially marc for guiding, supporting and showing us some hidden treats.

ta

longun":12iuaflm said:
feckin ace ride, great company, sweet bikes and loadsa mud and speed.....at times lol

chips were good, fish was excellent, and i sold some tat. i rek in summer.......we could loop this with the old un marc....

cheers for everyone and especially marc for guiding, supporting and showing us some hidden treats.

ta

Very happy with the rear stx mech, the hope seat clamp is too small so I have told the wife the only option is to buy another bike, that the seat clamp will fit :D :D

longun":2veuuqmf said:

ta

pleased the trip was worth it mate, a mix of old and new is something i will build on for future rides. that final tarmac climb in reverse would be a good start ;) no more said for now ;)

Last years' planning was real easy at the side of this years', by trying to remove boggy spots yet keep good flow. The wooded trail that i wanted to use to by-pass that nasty muddy bend(with the planks) was even worse than that bend with the planks! unthinkable, truly. on a recce i got stuck and walked out of the woods and, a nice fast drop back to the house was omitted due to deep mud. may be worth putting the whole venture back a few weeks or a month if the current weather trend is going to continue.

cheers.

Back