March 17th Cotswold Spring Classic Road ride

bobbinogs":1q48wc2k said:
Heh heh. Nope, knee's playing up after last week's club ride so I've been told to take it easy. So, nice comfy drive to the start, with the warm air on max :)

Cool , See you in the morning!! :cool:

Got plenty of tea and coffee but never got round to getting any nibbles I am afraid :oops:

-if anyone has a short 1" quill stem 70/80/90mm I am after one

I've got a black Syncros spare, might be a bit longer than 90mm though? 105mm maybe?
Boot packed ready for 7.15 departure :roll: happy days :LOL:

Grannygrinder":1ss6sy8y said:
I've got a black Syncros spare, might be a bit longer than 90mm though? 105mm maybe?
Boot packed ready for 7.15 departure :roll: happy days :LOL:

I will keep looking Mike , Its for the Colnago so ideally a silver road quill :D

See you in the morning!!

7.15am I'll be enjoying my first coffee of the day, a leisurely 8.00am departure for me.

Bike's in it's bag and there are piles of cycle clothes on the floor in the spare room, ready for the morning, along with my shoes, Garmin, phone and camera.

I think I've got a 90mm Cinelli XA in plain alloy. 26.4mm dia. I'll bring it along, sure we can come to some deal if you want it (I am just trying to get hold of a 115mm or 120mm so could pass on my old one at the same price I pay for the new one...).

bobbinogs":wjw069pe said:
I think I've got a 90mm Cinelli XA in plain alloy. 26.4mm dia. I'll bring it along, sure we can come to some deal if you want it (I am just trying to get hold of a 115mm or 120mm so could pass on my old one at the same price I pay for the new one...).

ooowww think the Colnago has a 110 or 120mm!! Have a look when here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58441410@N ... /lightbox/ (pics from previous owner!!)

Just finished putting my bike together - looks OK except the handle bar tape is held on by Sellotape :oops:

Now I've got to find my shoes - 'tidied' by the Mrs - my fault for not using them for a very long time - job for the morning :LOL:

See you tomorrow chaps :D

matthew71":2f5upfvw said:
2 tins of homemade flapjack,and one of biscuit,s ready for the riders and dave . see you all in the morning

Nice one Matty!! Much appreciated :cool:

Last minute decision and one I'll probably regret looking at the list of the fit and the fast. I'm coming down. I am bringing the family so that the wife can look around Stow.

Bike is in the boot!

Back