2013 Six Nations slanging match thread.

Grannygrinder":2o0i82eb said:
Me and my son will be 2 black shirted englishmen in a sea of red tomorrow :D
Really looking forward to it :D
If it turns into a 'who can kick the most penalties' kind of a game, which i hope it doesn't, you don't have a hope Mr Ballbags :LOL: :LOL:
My solitary prediction is Jamie Roberts to get binned in the first 20 minutes ;)

Hang on.. We don't have a hope..? With Halfpenny on kicking duty..? Ok then ;)

Barneyballbags":3kv43ft4 said:
Grannygrinder":3kv43ft4 said:
Me and my son will be 2 black shirted englishmen in a sea of red tomorrow :D
Really looking forward to it :D
If it turns into a 'who can kick the most penalties' kind of a game, which i hope it doesn't, you don't have a hope Mr Ballbags :LOL: :LOL:
My solitary prediction is Jamie Roberts to get binned in the first 20 minutes ;)

Hang on.. We don't have a hope..? With Halfpenny on kicking duty..? Ok then ;)

Halfpenny from the first or second half against Scotland?

have to agree re Halfpenny. I wouldn't back him at the moment. He can be great, but has proved he can be temperamental

Some noise in the stadium!! Say what you like about the Welsh they make a great sound when it's going for them.

Well that went well :LOL: :LOL:
My 13 year old son is stronger in the tackle than Chris bloody Ashton :x
Onwards and upwards :D

Erm.... What just happened?!?!

Was that the same Wales that have played in the other games??

I think 27 points difference is a little unfair as to how England played at times, the defence on the line was outstanding at times, and for the sake of a few missed chances (tuilangi x2!!) the game could have been a lot closer points wise. Once again too many silly penalties too...

See you next year!!!

rosstheboss":3ps4gyv0 said:
Erm.... What just happened?!?!

Was that the same Wales that have played in the other games??

I think 27 points difference is a little unfair as to how England played at times, the defence on the line was outstanding at times, and for the sake of a few missed chances (tuilangi x2!!) the game could have been a lot closer points wise. Once again too many silly penalties too...

See you next year!!!

What happened..? 30-3 is what happened. Now go and fix your chariot, it's well and truly broken. Wales 6 Nations champs once again. Thank you and good night.

Back