Where can i buy......

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Shimano banjo bolts to attach the hose to the caliper?

I had some..... but it seems now i haven't :roll:

They are for XTR 960 calipers but i am pretty sure all the Shimano banjo bolts of that age are the same.

Grannygrinder":1cbwbkru said:
Shimano banjo bolts to attach the hose to the caliper?

I had some..... but it seems now i haven't :roll:

They are for XTR 960 calipers but i am pretty sure all the Shimano banjo bolts of that age are the same.

Kind of the same boat as me. Im looking for a hose for an m800 saint thats now discontinued. Will the normal hose fit ?? it says XT and XTR but as saint sits in the middle maybe it would without problem and then again after youve spent the funds find it doesnt
Shimano are notorious for making tiny changes :? Make sure its exacly right before purchasing. Sorry,cant be of any help really.

I too was having a similar problem for my old M755, eventually bought a new (old mesh style) hose as it seems to have all the fittings I wanted to replace. Waiting for it now from Hong Kong.

Hmmm, every shimano banjo bolt I have seen is crimped onto the hose; you can buy the hose with banjo bolt for about the same price as after market banjo hose fittings - Hope, Goodridge make them, also check out superstar components; black, red, gold and blue

alloy-fittings-blue.jpg

I don't need the banjo part just the bolt part or banjo bolt as i believe they are called.
Anyhoo, i've managed to find the bolts just need to source some suitable o-rings now :roll:

Shimano use a little o ring like later Goodridge kits.

I don't think you can swap the o ring for a copper washer because the banjos are recessed so the bolt sits right in them. I think CRC have the OE Shimano connector kits in the sale cheap at the mo. Failing that, I think you can buy the Goodridge ones on their own and they are about the same size.

Back