Temple Newsam - Revisited. 16.03.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been offered overtime tomorrow, so i can't refuse, as i'm totally skint at the mo.
hope you have a dry day, all being well see you all in a week at the national ride.

saltyman":3b07d9s1 said:
Nah it's fine mate, fatbike is shockingly big and Hartlepool is an hour away from me still.

Its going to be 70c an sunny so bring the Krampus as I'm interested to see one in the metal ;)

I'm packed and ready for the off, but I've nowt for sale unless anyone wants to buy an Overbury's........ maybe :LOL:

See ya'll in the morning

Hmmm will look for mudguards for krampus, it's sat covered in muck so might ride it rather than the fatbike.

videojetman":1zdpp4hz said:
i have been offered overtime tomorrow, so i can't refuse, as i'm totally skint at the mo.
hope you have a dry day, all being well see you all in a week at the national ride.

fair do's jeff ;)

See you all in the morning, just charging the camera batts up. sun ought to be out by 11am. spd shoes on the storage heater, will take all night to burn them through, got caught in today's rain on the washing line :eek:

cheers.

Ahoy there! All ready at Rich Aitch castle, and I can't wait. I've stocked up on enough flapjack to sustain me until we reach the chip shop and the mud tyres are pumped up but I'll be leaving mud guards to the ladyboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back