F1 2013

Barneyballbags":7ew78lpr said:
I'll be interested to see how Chilton gets on this year..

Going by the preseason testing, slow, very slow. Even allowing for the rubbish car he was off the times.

However he seems to up to pace in practice so far.

"Many pundits say Adrian Sutil is a disappointing choice for second driver unless he’s in the same room as them and there is glassware on the table in which case they say he is brilliant and a future world champion."

Priceless.

Tazio":9hjlkuwn said:
FMJ":9hjlkuwn said:
I'm waiting for him to open his museum dedicated to himself :roll: . 1 championship because Toypta effed up Glock's tire change, and he thinks he's the second coming of Senna. Egocentric wanker.

You're lucky you don't live over here. The BBC seem to get confused occasionally and think F1 is all about him and the other British drivers don't exist.

Are you joking.... ?
The BBC are so far up JB's exhaust pipe, Mclaren have to factor them into the coanda effect!

Rightly so mind, I do love a bit of JB... always have.
I root for all the British boys

G

unkleGsif":2rpiprme said:
Tazio":2rpiprme said:
FMJ":2rpiprme said:
I'm waiting for him to open his museum dedicated to himself :roll: . 1 championship because Toypta effed up Glock's tire change, and he thinks he's the second coming of Senna. Egocentric wanker.

You're lucky you don't live over here. The BBC seem to get confused occasionally and think F1 is all about him and the other British drivers don't exist.

Are you joking.... ?
The BBC are so far up JB's exhaust pipe, Mclaren have to factor them into the coanda effect!

Rightly so mind, I do love a bit of JB... always have.
I root for all the British boys

G

Nope, first driver mentioned in every report. And at greater length.

God, next thing you know they'll give Hamilton a job, but even they wouldn't risk that kind of move.

Or would they? :facepalm:

Back