b.s.o wrecks to riches :-)

Got an MBK barouder (I think) ,a hi-ten flouro and purple beauty ,steel bolt on wheels and a plastic coated steel crank
So the build , need to find the frame set first , got a lot of less than perfect parts in the big shed , so a scrap /repaired build will be the brief

mikee":29ohu5ut said:
Got an MBK barouder (I think) ,a hi-ten flouro and purple beauty ,steel bolt on wheels and a plastic coated steel crank
So the build , need to find the frame set first , got a lot of less than perfect parts in the big shed , so a scrap /repaired build will be the brief

Oh right, maybe Amazon is too high spec then with it's lardy-dah Altus c10 with front qr and as the frame sticker says it has some chromoly somewhere.

Any bike will do as long as its pre 97 and not normally seen on rb,or you wouldn't normally be seen on it,
Nothing fancy but you can upgrade with anything you like:)

Grumpy farmer":14wtik1x said:
mikee":14wtik1x said:

Oh right, maybe Amazon is too high spec then with it's lardy-dah Altus c10 with front qr and as the frame sticker says it has some chromoly somewhere.

An amazon will be fine tho it is the best (?) of the crap ralieghs
I had one a million years ago ,it wasn't a bad bike to ride , but the frame weighed a Ton
In a fit of madness I cut thru the seat stays and found out they were solid bar
I have a Raleigh Yukon in the shed at the moment , really nice frame ,raleigh's good stuff

poweredbypies":1dzjqend said:
Is there anyone willing to do the reverse? Tourney equiped zaskar, sis kit on a pace :LOL:

There are already plenty of these on ebay!

I have a nice 1993 Raleigh Cyclone going free. Its very basic, plastic coated steel cantis, levers, cranks etc. Weighs about 35lbs.

I do have a very cheap £7.00 plastic Sunrace friction thumb shifter for the XT front mech on my carbon fiber hardtail. Does that count? :D

Feel the quality:

23293.jpg

Back