USE Bars and Bar-ends! - SORTED THANKS!

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm looking for some USE bars and barends please, with the bolt through bar ends, will consider MOST colours to get a set of these. Will also consider purple Pace sub130 or answer Hyperlites.

Re: Purple Bars and Bar ends, ideally USE!

i know it's no help now, but you JUST missed a set of purple USE bars, w bar ends, on ebay..

i am looking for a purple bar as well, and got outbid on them..

Thanks mate! I did have a look on eBay before I posted, but it's so bloody hard to search for USE parts as everything with the word used in it comes up too!

yes, it does give you a million results! best bet i've found is just search for "purple", or "3dv", usually gets close results...

valleyman":6xykbfic said:
Hi mate, Pm on the way!

Thanks mate, I'll bear those in mind, I'm going to hold out for some USE/Pace for now though.............

Can't help you with the purple bars but I do have these if they're any use (see what I did there?) Silver USE bars and barends in good order.

DSCN1302.jpg

May have some purple skewers, bolts etc if of any interest. Might even have silver USE seatpost with purple seat clamp. Let me know what you think........

:xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin:

Re: USE Bars and Bar-ends!

I've got a set of purple use bars/ends - like to sell them as a set with the seat post if possible. Pm me if interested.

Latest posts

Back