Orange frame Q's

yeah. looks similar to mine.... i bought mine in early 93 so must have been built in 92. bought as a frame, which came in satin black - dont think i had a choice.

maybe all the clockworks had that till it was swapped to top pull..... :? Im confusing myself now :roll:

I'll try and get some pics tomorrow for comparison

mine is a 95 C16 and has top routed cables with a roller fited by the bottom bracket to make it possible to run a bottom pull mech.

I havent forgotton the photos....however I have forgotten where my camera to USB cable is :roll: which is not fantastic

Max P.... just had a proper look at yours. Very tasty mate.... should you ever need to find it a new home ;)

My clockwork is same size and colour but currently lacking forks.... and also has unfortunate combo of graphics, as i used it at uni and cover the graphics up with electrical tape as a theft deterent, ...it didnt do em any good. but then it wasnt nicked so i suppose i should be thankful.

I have also kept mine throughout despite 'straying' to other bikes...haha

Pics... apologies they are not the greatest, and ive mangaed to crop them to random sizes. and the bike needs a wash :roll:

but shows same dropouts, cable routing 'thing' and seatube junction with rear facing slot.

seat post is 26.8, this was larger on bikes made post 95[/img]

Attachments

• dropout.jpg
    dropout.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,369
  • noodle.jpg
    noodle.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2,369
  • seattube.jpg
    seattube.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,369
...purely incidental, but on the 15" satin black Clockwork I have there was no rear brake cable guide...instead you had to rely on a cyclocross type guide that mounted to the seat QR.

a right royal pain, until someone invented vbrakes.

Back