Temple Newsam - Revisited. 16.03.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top man, thanks very much! Doing well out of you this weekend, anything you're after that I might have? Failing that I'll get you a post-price-rise brew... ;)

M8x12mm sounds ideal but it's not all that fussy :D

I have one of the bolts the same as in your link ;)

I'll bring it along with your cable tomorrow

Afternoon guys! a shower just passed over and maybe some overnight ones too but, the weather looks something like good for by when we saddle up. anybody caught in traffic/snoozed in, don't worry, as long as we push off by 11:00am at latest then, all is good.

Nice to see a muddy fox in the starting blocks, muddy being a 'thing' for tomorrow ;) .

Don't forget a change of clothes for drive home, well, old trainers and tracky bottoms will do. :) as you pull in the carpark, immediate-ish left is about the firmest. this a huge carpark so no rush for top spot though. No bogs at start point so, nip in somewhere beforehand if you feel that certain sensation after tonight's take-away :)

Apart from that i'm ripping to get riding and about to go find the mud guards. I will have an assortment of tools, track pump, various bits for pre-ride tune ups. Also feel free to bring any jumble and karma bits, a mini-market is the law round 'ere. :cool:

cheers.

Count me in for tomorow, ive just got to get my bag ready and dig out some sales items,
looking forward to some mud, its been a while :facepalm: :LOL:
im on the crakenfail for a change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back