IMMACULATE Pinarello Galileo Record/ Chorus Build Now £800!

Pentowan07

Dirt Disciple
PRICE DROP! I AM NOW ASKING £800 FOR THIS BIKE, DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE UK.

I'm selling my totally un-ridden Pinarello Galileo 55cm (top tube cc length).

It has been another of my collection bikes, absolutely perfect, dare I say it, flawless condition, with the only let downs being a few 'hair grazes' on the crank arms and an absolutely minuscule paint chip on the drive side chain stay. This isn't a toy bike, it's proper showroom condition, zero corrosion, great finish, an incredibly beautiful bike. Thanks to the success of my last bike sale on here and all the encouraging responses I'm looking to sell this one on here (yes reluctantly, lets not talk about it) too.

Here is a list of the Build Kit
Pinarello Galileo Frame 55cm (cc tt) with Carbon Seat Stays
Pinarello Carbon Forks
Pinarello Carbon Seat Post
3T Stem (think Cipollini Zebra print)
3T XL bars
San Marco Rolls Saddle
Campag Groupset: 10 speed
Chorus Brake Calipers
Chorus Shifters
Chorus Rear Mech
Record Chainset 175 with TA Specialities Chain Rings 40/ 52 tooth
Record Front Mech
Record Bottom Bracket (Square Taper)
Record Hubs (i believe)
Mavic CXP33 Rims
Fully Butted Sapim Spokes
Record (I'm pretty sure) Cassette 12-25
Continental GP4000 Tyres (still with the ORIGINAL molding marks)

It really is a top build and incredibly light. If it's done 2 miles after being built I'd be surprised. I had it built and kept it inside, it was another show piece for me.

In an ideal world I'd like £900, it's better than the Colnagos I've sold recently and they went for over £700 so I see no reason why I shouldn't get more than that. It's bloody beautiful, words don't do it justice. Hopefully someone looking will understand. The bike will increase in value.

Shipping isn't an issue for me at all, I use a great local courier. Happy to talk on the phone first so that both party's are happy with any possible transaction. Message me directly with any questions or inquiries. I am looking to sell though and am open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 3,200
Back