Blue - Stem / Skewers / Headset / Brakes / Crank / Bar

shutter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, I'm building up a Rocky Mountain Experience and I want to go with blue accents... not sure of the brand yet, but I know I want blue...

Could go with Race Face, Ringle, Cook Bros, Kore, ect...

Let me know what you have and price (I'm happy to pay extra shipping to Canada)

thanks!

Re: Blue Components - Stem / Skewers / Headset / Brakes / Cr

IIRC the Experience uses a seat QR? I have a NOS Ti Control Tech seat binder if you're interested. Shipping should be reasonable.

82BB73DA-9487-4299-8F3C-E066D399C41D-8435-0000069DF233F545_zps703ffa4c.jpg

I have a single blue/turquoise Avid Tri-Dangle cable-hanger. 5 EUR + shipping.

Maybe in 6 weeks time a NOS 1 1/8 Chris King 2 Nut threadset (no logo, early 90s) and a matching Ringle Zooka threaded stem 135mm, 0 degrees, both in lovely turquoise. But cannot promise anything yet. And those things won't be cheap. :oops:

Remember that the blue tones are differnt:

Ringle/Grafton/Chris King/Answer have a light blue/turquoise and fit together nicely (see the typical Yeti ARC).

Kooka/Cook Bros./Avid/Controltech are usually darker. Chris King offers a normal blue Nothreadset also.

Diacompe 987 cantis in tidy blue here if you need them. I'll do a good price as they have sat lonely in the bits box for too long!

Rahbari":3d5opjzd said:
I have a single blue/turquoise Avid Tri-Dangle cable-hanger. 5 EUR + shipping.

Maybe in 6 weeks time a NOS 1 1/8 Chris King 2 Nut threadset (no logo, early 90s) and a matching Ringle Zooka threaded stem 135mm, 0 degrees, both in lovely turquoise. But cannot promise anything yet. And those things won't be cheap. :oops:

Remember that the blue tones are differnt:

Ringle/Grafton/Chris King/Answer have a light blue/turquoise and fit together nicely (see the typical Yeti ARC).

Kooka/Cook Bros./Avid/Controltech are usually darker. Chris King offers a normal blue Nothreadset also.

Thanks! I'm going threadless on this one =)

Good point about the shades of blue... Thanks!

I ordered all new water bottle and rear eyelet bolts today and had to be sure they all matched...

I may end up finding that the only way to do it is to just guess and then hope the shades of blue are close enough... :|

Back