For swap : 98 stumpy

Re: 98 stumpy

Great feeling bike, i had the '95 in the matt blue/grey. It was made even better by the SRP Ti bolt kit i had for the XT group set.

Now has dmr v12 peadals on ,!! Any one fancy swapping this for a road bike or nice road bike frame n forks size 56-57 ????? :D
Cheers mark

Oh, you're selling/swapping it? If so, let me know so I can edit the title and move it to the "For sale" section.

No offers of a road bike to swap :cry: ..... Would sell the bike with spare xt mech & spare clear shifters for £450 ..... But would really prefer a road bike swap ......

I like the stumpy. Is it a US made frame?

I have an Ellsworth Flite road frame. It's a beautiful superlight Easton 7005 frame and it comes with a Scott Addict full carbon fork. I loved this bike but always found the frame frustratingly a touch long for me. I like a 53cm top tube and this is more like 55.5cm.

The frame builds into a real rocket of a bike.

Let me know if it's of interest and I'll take some pics later.

Rich

wynne":377thmnc said:
I like the stumpy. Is it a US made frame?

I have an Ellsworth Flite road frame. It's a beautiful superlight Easton 7005 frame and it comes with a Scott Addict full carbon fork. I loved this bike but always found the frame frustratingly a touch long for me. I like a 53cm top tube and this is more like 55.5cm.

The frame builds into a real rocket of a bike.

Let me know if it's of interest and I'll take some pics later.

Rich
it is one of the last USA stumpy frames , nice welds ect ,the frame is , m2 metal matrix x butted ,hand made in USA :D , I had the bike from new & got it in 98 ..... Would really prefer a steel frame ,but thanks for the interest

Back