16" frame wanted

scrapper

Retro Guru
Im looking to kit my boy out with an MTB as he approaches 13...ive loads of parts for a build knocking about but im looking for a 16" frame to start the build off

one of those unbranded alloy ones that were for sale all over would be perfect, not looking to spend loads

really want something with 1"1/8 headtube, and canti bosses..

anyone out there got anything unwanted?

How about this 1991 Saracen Limited Edition 16"? Has 1 & 1/8'' headset, original forks, bars, stem, bar ends, internal brake cables, bb, seatpost, Saracen comfort saddle but not the bottle cage now. Paint isn't great but a nice project & only want £20 + cost of postage - need to make space.

Attachments

• P3210010.JPG
    P3210010.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 299
There are two nice Orange O2 frames on Ebay, a black one and a silver one, 17 size, (which are 15.25 ctc) ones £75 one is £80 both Canti only, these would be ideal and very light too.

Got this nice clean GT Backwoods 16" 7005 Aluminium, 1 1/8 headtube. good threads

£25 plus shipping.
Cheers

woop, woop .....well thats potentially the one for me, is it definatley a 16" though, looks a little bit big in the photo?

oooh hang on , does that take normal cantis on the rear or do i need one of those dodgy U brakes with the crossover straddle wire?

Think I'm gonna split and sell my GT LTS here....its a 16.5 and the frame will be cheap as its not mint ;-)

Attachments

• rsz_photo1356.jpg
    rsz_photo1356.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 202
Back