Mag21 rebound asjusters or rubber needle valve bung

taffy

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Wanted one airtight top cap or the little rubber needle valve bung to repair a pair of broken forks - well one leaking leg

willing to buy a pair if i have too

94 mags with the alloy stanchions

Re: Mag21 top cap or rubber needle valve bung

a picture of the top cap.
IMAG6685_zpsd40f7b5f.jpg

the actual broken/leaking seal is the small black needle valve rubber that sits inside the top cap.
IMAG6686_zps0536d69e.jpg

Am sure you can/could buy these from a seller on eBay.com I got a pair last year.
He may still have some left (the small black rubber seals)
Just type in rockshox mag

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I did that when i found outt he forks wee broken and just now too. no luck or my search fu is weak><

I searched with my eBay app.
Failing that I saw that fluffy chicken had some always worth asking him?

I have a spare cap that in the top picture, just the black plastic thing. Is that what you need. (I dontk now much about RsS forks!)

And still looking will consider a complete fork for spares TBH as the bike is utterly un ridable atm:/

I've got your pm, will have a look but standard price for these, I need the top caps posted to me and I fit replacements and is about 18quid for both fitted and tested.

Postage cost is the biggest pain.
I could work out a price for one but probably not that much cheaper.

(Or a set of original valves you fit yourself but they'll cost more)

Scratch that totally seems the "just serviced" mags are now leaking like a ****ing sieve now there is some pressure in them (so much for new enduro seals too) need a new fork for my Bontrager bar crown now.

Back