Temple Newsam - Revisited. 16.03.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthews" to test if steel is any good ! Matthew[/quote said:
I'ts the daddy! thinking about it, i have only steel framed bikes now. 3 marins and a DBR axis R. forgot the cro-mega too.

Can those forks be locked out? not a ride related thing, just curious. ;)

Yes , flick the little lever on top of the rh stanchion, generally lock em out on tarmac or smooth up hilly bits (sometimes forget to unlock them till I get to the bottom of the next rough downhill though doh), they are the fox F90RL's off the Stumpy modded to 100mm to suite the genesis frame.
Matthew

It's MGB city at the mo , 3 of the things in on consecutive age plates by coincidence, 2 roadsters and the white GT thats been off the road for the last 26 years!, I was a bit nervous going up to the MOT stat the other week to get it tested (passed btw).
Don't forget the seatpost please as I'm borrowing the one on the bike at the mo .
Cheers
Matthew

I'm planning on tagging along on this ride again

Now do i bring the Clockwork or the Yates....

I'll bring my mobi pressure washer too, it's a bit intermittent but will shift a fair bit of cack. It will probably do a couple of bikes on a full tank so if anyone does want to use it bring a couple of liters of water along

this is what i will be riding.
only recently finished it, but on a few commutes to work, seems to work well.
i also love the saddle, surprisingly comfy.

Attachments

• IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 511
Ahhhh...
M10 x1 (fine) innit? So a frame brake boss blanking bolt would be ideal :)

I have a pair of bosses I can hijack as an emergency measure, but on the off-chance anyone has a spare odd one (all pretty colours, or not, considered!) that'd be great :cool:

elPedro666":kjg7dm1r said:
Like that Jeff :cool:

Think I've cobbled something together too...

But I need a short bolt to fit the rear mech hanger, something like this:
http://www.freemanscycles.co.uk/shimano ... -bolt.html

Any chance anyone has something I could beg/borrow? Only needs to be about 10-15mm long.
I should be able to rustle one of those bolts up for you. Need to check if we have one at work going spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back