What rims did Mavic do in Sunset finish?

Johnboy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Obviously 217's and I think they did x222 as well, but were there any other rims that Mavic did in Sunset ano finish? I think they only did that finish for a couple of years anyway, shame really, I rather like it.

^^^^^^^
I knew they did 517's in citron, I didn't know they did a sunset version as well.

Anymore? I know there are some sunset fetishists out there, utahdog springs to mind!

Perhaps I would get more attention if I changed the title to 'Mavic sunset rims, grease or not!!!!' :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Johnboy":1l6pbldp said:
wookiee":1l6pbldp said:
Not sure if these are citron or sunset...but yellow 517's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-X517-De ... 2ec6ea00f6

Wook

Pretty sure they're citron Wook. I monitor Ebay at least once a day looking for sunset rims. Last November I actually won a nos pair of rims only for Yodel to loose them!

Ahh Yodel they have got to be the crappest delivery service ever! I remember doing an undercover story about them a couple of years back and they really are shit!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
wookiee":19buz8da said:
Johnboy":19buz8da said:
wookiee":19buz8da said:
Not sure if these are citron or sunset...but yellow 517's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-X517-De ... 2ec6ea00f6

Wook

Pretty sure they're citron Wook. I monitor Ebay at least once a day looking for sunset rims. Last November I actually won a nos pair of rims only for Yodel to loose them!

Ahh Yodel they have got to be the crappest delivery service ever! I remember doing an undercover story about them a couple of years back and they really are shit!

Obviously they didn't take notice :(

Back