Square taper, grease or not!!!!

There is clearance when you begin the fit and no clearance once fitted. A tapered cork in a bottle is a clearance fit that works on the same principal.

Logically I'd take that to be a press fit, I mean there's clearance between everything when you start - my handlebars for example, are in a different box to my stems - lots of clearance! :LOL:

RadNomad, quote your source because stating something incorrectly 5 or 6 times does not make you correct. The simple fact that crank removal requires force is all that needs to be said.

RadNomad, I have read your posts, in fact I have previously asked you questions which you have not responded to. So pick your toys up and quote your source a picture of the page in your book would be ideal if you don't want to copy hundreds of words.

gtRTSdh":1xy81l6b said:
RadNomad, quote your source because stating something incorrectly 5 or 6 times does not make you correct. The simple fact that crank removal requires force is all that needs to be said.

Actually the simple fact that crank bolts exist on a bicycle is all that needs to be said.

21 pah that'll never catch on

anyway we've had ones before , 1 & 11 remember them ?, thought not

Latest posts

Back