Coffee, tea or other hot beverage

highlandsflyer":5bzj975v said:
brocklanders023":5bzj975v said:
I drink too much coffee in the day but like Yorkshire Tea so should get back involved with that.

Don't drink caffeine after about 7pm but like a Horlicks every now and then. Got to make it with 100% milk though.

Is it still Horlicks if it is 100% milk?

I actually looked at Horlicks in the supermarket yesterday, haven't had any for many years.

Used to love the chewy bits.

Is it Horlicks if it isn't 100% milk and that's got to be whole milk not this semi stuff, even better straight from the cows udder yum

Alison

soup.........................especially tomatoe or ..pumpkin..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

note # these can be drunk both hot or ice cold ......

we all seem to be looking after ourselves, and I do drink my Yerba tradicional and get odd looks but then I'd rather that than the migraines/panic attacks.

Hot Vimto!

Can't understand the obsession with tea - my father-in-law drinks gallons of the stuff. And one of our friends brings her own kettle and tea bags on the skiing trip every year - "just in case!"

Mainly drink water....can't have caffine anymore, used to drink lots of fresh coffee at work but it sends me high only to come crashing down after.

Coffee
And none of yer nescafe pish neither :x

Beans, roasted black, ground and made into 8 espressos. This tar like substance is then combined together in one large (prewarmed) mug along with a healthy portion of double cream and a heaped teaspoon or two of molasses sugar and a measure of home made vanilla syrup made from Madagascan vanilla pods .
EVERY MORNING :D

Sometimes i even have a 2nd mug.

Tea, milk 2 sugars mm. I couldnt do without, though i wouldn't rate 5 or 6 mugs a day as excessive. Coffee i can take or leave though it's hilarious how badly addicted one of the missus American friends it to hers!

coffee coffee coffee. instant espresso moka or caffetierre and im there. i NEED 2 cups befroe even thinking of dealing with customers, yet can quite happily have a mug of filter and sleep like a baba 1/2 an hour later. i like it nice and strong and usually white without of black with one depending on my mood.

on the opposite side to that, i assisted in hospitalising a mate with my coffee and he doesnt touch the stuff now.

Back