Calling All Orange C16R Owners

I'm about to become the newest person qualified to respond to this post! Collecting mine in about an hour - very excited!

O, M and as they say G! Never ridden an Orange before and I knew they were nice but I wasn't expecting that. So precise and well balanced and light. I'd have been impressed if it was a P7 but for the little brother to be this good, wow.

I expected to have some fun with it and move it on but I think it might take the place of my pride and joy 92 Pine Mountain and I wasn't expecting that. Or maybe I'll have to rethink the policy of only one of each type of bike long term, though that's a slippery slope...

Can't seem to post pics from my new phone, even after cropping to below 527kb - any suggestions anyone? I have no online photo account as yet. It's an unpainted 95-6 model with Orange decals and original stx-rc kit inc brake pads though I think maybe not original wheels (I have some nice ritchey vantages which I hope will be a perfect fit)

Posted pics on behalf of Joe (Jaypee) :D

Attachments

• C16R.JPG
    C16R.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 606
  • C16Rpic1.JPG
    C16Rpic1.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 606
  • C16Rpic2.JPG
    C16Rpic2.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 606
Good point cheers, I'll check it out. Rode it home, took a photo and that's all I've had time for so far.

Back