MacRetro Trading Post

anyone got a set of 3 chainrings- for a middleburn crank 94 BCD- happy to swap the spider too as it is a light blue ano and I would prefer black in an ideal world?

clockworkgazz":3jmvb63y said:
anyone got a set of 3 chainrings- for a middleburn crank 94 BCD- happy to swap the spider too as it is a light blue ano and I would prefer black in an ideal world?

When I was building my Middleburns it turned out ot be cheaper to get them brand new from Chain Reaction. They were doing seriously good deals for Middleburn own brand rings.

Been fannying about with tyres again and gone with period reissues on my retro steeds. I therefore have a pair of Nobby Nic 2.25 evo foldings that are surplus. Plenty of life left, I'd take £10 the pair to get space in the shed back. I'll be at Cambusbarron and Glen Doll or I'll post at cost.

I'll take the tyres Clubby, my old Emmelle Dolomite has plenty room for a fatter tyres, the 1.95 wide ones it has currently look too skinny in the frame ;)

No probs Velo. I'll bring them along at the next ride we're both at. Working Saturday so I won't be at ride/ trail maintenance.

Tazio":322dor7r said:
clockworkgazz":322dor7r said:

When I was building my Middleburns it turned out ot be cheaper to get them brand new from Chain Reaction. They were doing seriously good deals for Middleburn own brand rings.

will look out for deals but looking to keep the costs down on this one.

Back