1990 Marin Eldridge

Grumpy farmer":10qhp51n said:
brocklanders023":10qhp51n said:
Very tidy. Could be interested if you sell as I'm only down the road in Skipton. ;)

Have been up your way today with work at a Farm fire. Bloody chilly I tell ya!

Oh heck, don't tell me it involved a heat lamp for some lambs and some straw!!! Our barn lost it's roof about 30 year ago for that reason (not us I hasten to add)

Would have been better if it was the barn but I'm afraid it was the house that went!

Wouldn't have sold mine to Mikee if it had been the right size :x

Yours looks ace farmer, you know where I am if you decide to sell ;)

brocklanders023":291ban47 said:
Grumpy farmer":291ban47 said:
brocklanders023":291ban47 said:
Very tidy. Could be interested if you sell as I'm only down the road in Skipton. ;)

Have been up your way today with work at a Farm fire. Bloody chilly I tell ya!

Oh heck, don't tell me it involved a heat lamp for some lambs and some straw!!! Our barn lost it's roof about 30 year ago for that reason (not us I hasten to add)

Would have been better if it was the barn but I'm afraid it was the house that went!

Wouldn't have sold mine to Mikee if it had been the right size :x

Yours looks ace farmer, you know where I am if you decide to sell ;)

Heck it was near as damn it 1 of our neighbours' houses, we are about a mile away as the crow flies just out of Wigg!!!
We would have the same issue if ours caught fire cos it's 1km down our track and our watertank only holds about 5ton of water!!! I'll have a think this weekend on Marin and let you know

Lets do the time warp yeah!! :D

That looks straight out of the catalogue fresh! If you like to ride the Specialized more though...

wookiee":k72cffcw said:
That is an absolute beauty! 2nd dibs if you do sell and Brock doesn't want it...!

Brock's lined up for a viewing. It's in stunning condition and looks beautiful but I like the feel of skinny, whippy flexy tubes like the Rockhopper and I'm not into garage queens, I have to love riding them.

jimo746":68j0ri3z said:
Lets do the time warp yeah!! :D

That looks straight out of the catalogue fresh! If you like to ride the Specialized more though...

Yes, it may seem strange and I never expected it to happen but yes, just wish Rockhopper was in the same condition. I have to say that the tyres and grips on the spesh have endured far better than the Marins, heavier items though but quality rubber. Ground controls are hardly perished, rockstars sidewalls fell to bits and grips split and fell off

Grumpy farmer":3443gohq said:
wookiee":3443gohq said:
That is an absolute beauty! 2nd dibs if you do sell and Brock doesn't want it...!

Brock's lined up for a viewing. It's in stunning condition and looks beautiful but I like the feel of skinny, whippy flexy tubes like the Rockhopper and I'm not into garage queens, I have to love riding them.

Well each to their own...I would like to get it muddy :twisted: I'm sure Brock will want it once he has seen it!

Back