Chrome BMX with unknown serial

Hi what you have is a puch where the head badge goes is there 2 rivets attached to the frame do some research on here and the bmx museum search puch bmx

had a better look and there are rivet holes, i was looking in the wrong place. is covered by a sticker but i poked something through it. appears to be a track invader, found this one on ebay which looks very similar http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/old-school-bm ... 7675.l2557

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes it does look quite close to the falken but the falken has no rivet holes on the head tube where as this bike does clearly from what the owner said with the rivet holes being there this makes it a puch which makes it super rare and worth quite a bit but also the one in the bmx museum could also be a puch because the small gusset on a falken had no holes where as it was a defining feature of puch a small gusset with three holes

I think these bikes were totally under rated in there day and I think they are ten times the bike a Raleigh burner was hands down they were the lightest sturdiest bike on the market and they came track certified with all the bells and whistles that any bmx rider could want they were built to race

Latest posts

Back