A Keith Coppell - in Green

Lovely bike
My friend also has a Keith Coppell.
Iv'e been on the hunt for one of these myself
Are you really going to split it,as mentioned in the opening post!!
I'd be interested in this if you were to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best
Malc

cipolinni":288c7pq8 said:
Lovely bike
My friend also has a Keith Coppell.
Iv'e been on the hunt for one of these myself
Are you really going to split it,as mentioned in the opening post!!
I'd be interested in this if you were to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best
Malc

Hi Malc

Now that I have rebuilt the bike, it really is a bit too nice to split. My plans are to put some Look pedals on it and then take it out for a few sunny rides over the course of the next few weeks.

The problem is that I now have too many bikes (8 at last count) and actually prefer the rebuilding / restoring to actually owning them once they are complete, therefore it is highly likely that this will be put up for sale at some stage in the not too distant future - holidays to pay for etc!

The bike really is lovely, especially the details on the frame and the quirky details such as the straight pull spokes and single gear lever mount. The components are virtually un-used, especially things like the hub bearings which are like new inside and the rear mech and chainset, both of which look like new now that they have been cleaned up.

PM me if you really are interested in the bike as, depending on price :facepalm: it would be nice to see it go to a good home!

Andrew

That is lovely...
Keith Coppell is highly regarded here on Merseyside, good to see his good name is spreading further.
For those who may not know this, Keith worked for (or trained with) Harry Quinn before setting up on his own.
Here's hoping Paula could inform us further.

Thanks for the comments, I thought that I would post a couple more detail shots for you, check out the fine lugwork and radial spokes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 351
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 351
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 351
Back