The "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" discussion thread

Re: YO-EDDY

monsterfatuk":1zqe8kop said:
I think we`ve fell out, it see`s other bikes and gets jelous so it may be time to sell

So anyone any ideas what the frame and forks are worth

It`s a 1996 with BOI and it`s a small/medium if that helps and its defo not rusty,small tiny kink in the right-hand seat stay but new paint,new seat tube,NEW OWNER?? :cry:

Oh don't do this to me I love that frame and I'm skint enough as it is :shock:

If i we`re to sell do you guys think it`s worth selling the forks seperatly to the frame as the forks are worth say £200 and frame maybe £300,but to sell together maybe only worth £400-£450,any ideas pleaase as my minds set on it now :(

monsterfatuk":2nif8anx said:
If i we`re to sell do you guys think it`s worth selling the forks seperatly to the frame as the forks are worth say £200 and frame maybe £300,but to sell together maybe only worth £400-£450,any ideas pleaase as my minds set on it now :(

You'd maximise money by splitting but if you want max profit then eBay with worldwide shipping would be your friend. That said it seems a shame to split when they go together so well...

For what it's worth about 12 months ago I paid £425 collected for an L Yo frame with original paint and colour matched BOI fork in great condition plus a Chris King headset.

monsterfatuk":38sj5xnm said:

You'd be very lucky to get £300 for that frame - good as the repair is this will only hurt the value.

Are the forks actually BOI or are they Yo forks?

If you want maximum profit stick in on ebay and list it in auction watch.
This site is intended to be a community for fans of vintage/retro bikes - seems poor form to be hoping to get maximum money for something off a fellow site member AND be asking about it.

Are the forks actually BOI or are they Yo forks?

If you want maximum profit stick in on ebay and list it in auction watch.
This site is intended to be a community for fans of vintage/retro bikes - seems poor form to be hoping to get maximum money for something off a fellow site member AND be asking about it.

I fail to see your point john i was just asking what the community thought it was worth,thought this was the idea of this thread,it will go on ebay but i will if allowed also stick it on the for sale section,if i can,so some one in the community can have a pop before ebay
I was not trying to rip anyone of thats why i asked the question

and yes they are BOI as the OD of the legs are 1" and its a 1996

For what it's worth I wasn't accusing you of trying to rip people off.

Back