Gil_m Down

None of this would have happened if he was doing a wheelie.

Get well soon Gil. If you want, I know a guy who can make you a "do not insert stick" decal for on the forks.

Raging_Bulls":16j1rbrp said:
If you want, I know a guy who can make you a "do not insert stick" decal for on the forks.
Excellent idea, I know that I would buy one of those to stick on my forks! Just a little one with an arrow too, like on an aircraft pointing to a hoist point or something! Could be a little money spinner for him there!

Get well soon Gil, and don't worry about leaving hospital and having no nurses to ogle, that is what the internet is for :LOL: ;)

Thanks for the thoughts guys :oops:

Really was a stupid 1 in 1 000,000 accident, how many sticks have flipped up when you have ridden past them in anybody’s cycling history, usually bounce off your leg or just ping against the spokes, when this one was well trained and managed to jump between the spokes and locked the front wheel dead....

I won't go into detail but I'm back home and recovering well, I am taking this week very easy, keep falling asleep after an hour of doing anything and focus is a bit hard but both will improve with time

Anything that people have outstanding I am trying to sort next week, if you have a new enquiry and it's still sat in your PM outbox I will get to it but it might not be for a couple of weeks

If you really cannot do without whatever you are after, drop me a direct email and I will do my best to get back to you one way or another

Thanks for everybody’s patience, normal service will be resumed shortly :)

Very nice you have come on here to keep people updated - glad to hear you are ok and recovering...

Get well soon!

Back