Final clear out sale- prices dropped

Re: Final clear out sale

Anthony Hughes":9jr9yai9 said:
do you have the fixings 4 the crud catcher?

It was attached to a bike I brought by two bolts in the down tube, so I only have this.

development_cycle":3dwnzhgc said:
theredchili":3dwnzhgc said:
development_cycle":3dwnzhgc said:
Do you know what make the seatpost is?

no sure, think its more modern than retro, nice looking though :D

Not after any swaps are you? Like it but no cash at the mo.

Sorry, i'm only selling as i need the money. I'm happy to hold it for you if you would like ?

That's good of you. Sale will depend on me selling some bits though. Could you weigh it for me too as I wouldn't want to put one on that's heavier that the one that's on it now?

Thanks

hi mate sorry 2 b a pain but could you measure the distance between the holes please 2 make sure it will fit? if ok ill take it:)

Anthony Hughes":1dww0gbp said:
hi mate sorry 2 b a pain but could you measure the distance between the holes please 2 make sure it will fit? if ok ill take it:)

140mm, It also has holes for securing with cable ties instead.

development_cycle":2of31m0t said:
That's good of you. Sale will depend on me selling some bits though. Could you weigh it for me too as I wouldn't want to put one on that's heavier that the one that's on it now?

Thanks

I don't mind holding it for a week or so, not sure on the weight as I don't have any scales. It's not super light, but equally not heavy :shock:

theredchili":5x1j5khw said:
development_cycle":5x1j5khw said:

Thanks

I don't mind holding it for a week or so, not sure on the weight as I don't have any scales. It's not super light, but equally not heavy :shock:

That's good of you thanks buddy.

Latest posts

Back