And today I did......

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
that is a tad overpriced Taz :)

I quite liked the name horsethief as there is a song I liked called "you stole my wife you horsethief" I know it is unrelated to Salsa though other than a loose "Western/Mexican/cowboy" reference. Salsa as a brand are really just that now, the heritage with them (and most other old brands) has gone, they make good bikes as do loads of companies now, hanging up over a name when the original name was sold on anyway seems daft. I think Ross wouldn't care so much, the name made him some money and let him do his own thing, and although I'm not sure he owns it, soulcraft is a much cooler name.

kaiser":2h77964z said:
LikeClockwork":2h77964z said:
What frame ya got...? :D

Salsa Horsethief (fingers crossed) ordered from Triton cycles who allegedly have a habit of not keeping on top of their stock levels.

Should look something like this.

Interbike%202011%E2%80%94Day%201%E2%80%94Dirt%20Demo%E2%80%94WEB_Hor%20(9%20of%20117).jpg

the quest for the mythical do it all bike continues then- looks good for a modern- what else you selling (vultures circling) :twisted:

I quite like the name anaw, has naebody herd of a Horsethief?

Gazz this will fill the burlier bike shoes, Pugsley for fun and bikepacking, Scandal for most things and a bit of racing and this for big days oot, like doing the Munro's and Torridon for instance, also for the Italy trip and a few other things I've in mind for the future.

That'll pretty much make up my modern 'stable' :oops: Everyting else is up for the chop, Fire eye, Azonic, Kona King, Kuwahara, and probably a load more I cannae remember. Retro keepers are the two FATs, Ritchey and Ibis. The Vicious is somewhere inbetween but its staying, need at least one singlespeed!!

The Ken":1o2no8zy said:
Aye right :) as soon as you sell one of those 3 more will mysteriously fill its shoes :)

kind of agree.....there is no hope for you your a mad mental bike hoarder- there is a channel 5 tv show in there somewhere.

:D Ah jist luv it! Actually I am starting to feel the pressure, having no really cycled much at all, aw these bikes do get a bit depressing. I have bikes, I have plans just nae time!

that's weans for you- don't worry you can cycle all you want when they all feck off as you'll have no money then given the cost of uni/house's/cars/grandchildren......

Back