GT RTS-3

Maxxis0144

Retro Newbie
Hi all, i'm new to this so please bear with me. I'm rebuilding a GT RTS-3, ive got most of the parts i need, but the frame is giving me headache!!, Ive been trying for months to find out what colour purple was on the frame from new but cannot find out, does anyone know?? :cry:

I'm pretty sure that these were anodised and not painted mate. This may be why you are struggling to find a colour match. Google anodising process for more info.

Backwoods were painted the same colour ,dunno what it was

Welcome to OCD.com

Thanks both, but i sent the frame for anodizing and the company said that is powder coated, so ive sent it again and he said that it's not powder coated and we connot match the colour, really starting to fry my brain now :(

Don't worry about it!!

Why not treat it as an opportunity to have the frame sprayed in whatever colour you choose, instead of worrying whether or not you can find a 100% match to the purple?!

Ive thought about that but i would really like to have this one back to as it was new, ive got to other frame's where im gonna do some 1 off colours, just this RTS-3 really did look nice new

Back