10 under the Ben/ Fat Tyre Weekend

I'm thinking of swapping over to the enduro. Still no getting very much spare time at all so training for endurance events is not going to be easy. Probably support and play about on the red route on the Saturday and ride the enduro on the Sunday.

I'm struggling between time and chest infections to get any decent miles/fitness. Although the starthpuffer segment on the adventure show last night whetted the appetite for some endurance participation

I'm no fit and I'm not trainning so if I can do 2 laps of the 10UTB then great if I can do a third its a bonus. Sorry Keith you might have to do more than me but the first laps shorter and your doing that, I cant be bothered with the Le Mans start :D

lol nae bother never tried it.

think we the only guys doing the sat 10utb unless you wanna swap over to the sunday enduro ?

hopefully we all doing the 2 dayer for the banter / pit support lol?

Keith, lets just do the enduro and hang with the rest of the clan, its something different, I can live without doing endurance racing again. Bit confusing that Endurance Racing (10utb) and Enduro's are not the same thing :?

fair enough mate, aye know whit ye mean. wisna sure whit the 10utb endurance thing involved but theres a good write up on their webby site.

whos in charge of sorting out the arrangements (when we meeting, camping etc) for this one anyways ?

ps anybody got a spare retrobike jaicket or gillet in real manly (fat) size XL as shop sold out jus now so looking to borrow to fly the flag.

No you can buy regular black gillets. I'll prompt John about a kit order.

Back