Temple Newsam - Revisited. 16.03.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh my krampus is fixed!

I might bring it along....

58AC40CF-CC30-441C-8E05-C4CF04D0A747-47927-000009AC16D85C56_zps8cab2b0f.jpg

That's the ideal tool for the job :cool: yesterdays' rain wouldn't have done any good but it's dry today. This cold snap should help firm things up a bit.
Looks like it's going to get milder for the ride.

please.

at the risk of being shot down, would it not be worth moving this till its a tad dryer and dry??

saltyman":2pcjec53 said:
Erm.....4c and sleet/snow showers so far for Saturday....

is that for leeds? i'm getting 6/7 c and sunny spells, light southerly wind. mildish. :?

here---http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2644688?day=4

and.

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/leeds

not exactly 'spring-like' though :LOL: But, i must say, both those forecast agencies have changed their view on a daily basis. so, owt betwwen minus 30 and plus 22, wind direction of SSE switching to NNE at ten minute increments. clear as a bell :eek:

I must say though good point made by longun. why suffer? we've done enough of that!

So, leave it til thursday PM for a clearer picture and i will give a yay or nay.

Not bothered about snow or mud just want to know how big my mc Donald's breakfast needs to be....hehe

:D :LOL:

there is a mc'dees on the junction as you come of the motorway for temple newsam at colton retail park. may be to late for you though from the north east. monks cross at york has one too. yes, i love my porridge and know all the best ones with free parking :)

I'm out on a recce tomorrow afternoon for a look see. assuming a massive 60 mile tsunami doesn't hit Leeds, or just the recent wintry weather then i should be able to offer a good opinion on the state of play.

back soon guys. :cool:

Ok matey, Leeds one will do for my post ride milkshake!

Still not sure on 4.8" or 3" for the ride.....

0892A8D5-1502-4CB1-8DAE-FE8FAE416F28-47927-000009CC0D48AAAF_zps3d84fc32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back