Gil_m Down

Yeah he's on the mend, bit battered but will be on here to update when he can.....also had no Internet too, so he's had a double whammy......

Gil replied to another "decal request" from me yesterday saying that he had been in a cycle accident and will need time to recover :cry: and he is not taking anymore work on until the end of the month

Get well Gil_m

Ernie ;)

Gil, you silly sausage! no helmet, you naughty boy!

hope you're feeling better mate, and hurry up and get better i need some stickers!! :LOL:

Bloody hell thats not good, although its something im sure we all have done many times and a lot of us still do, riding without a lid!

But anyways, best wishes to Gil and hope he has a speedy recovery!

I was guilty if that for years. I used to leave it at home in the shed, but the arrival of kids and a brush with death has changed my view on them completely. Now I won't leave home without it and feed awkward riding a few feet without one. Much the same as a seatbelt.

Hope Gil gets better soon (but not necessarily gets out of hospital too soon, free drugs and lots of women to ogle, sounds like heaven to me! :LOL: ).
He must have even replied to my decal request whilst he was in hospital. Legend :D

got a reply from gil to an email I sent him yesterday about some stickers. Don't really care when/if I see them, just that he has a speedy recovery.

Back