And today I did......

LikeClockwork":feahymp4 said:
What frame ya got...? :D

Salsa Horsethief (fingers crossed) ordered from Triton cycles who allegedly have a habit of not keeping on top of their stock levels.

Should look something like this.

Interbike%202011%E2%80%94Day%201%E2%80%94Dirt%20Demo%E2%80%94WEB_Hor%20(9%20of%20117).jpg

Flippin heck you old get, that's actually really rather lovely :shock:

Not sure it will qualify for retro any time soon, but gorgeous non the less. Right, I'm off to try and flog some old crap to an unsuspecting mate so I can buy more stuff (read 'more old crap') for the GT. The joys of being 'self employed' and working from home... :D

Ha, I was looking at those today on Charlie the bikemongers site, only mediums available though and I reckon I need the small for that. Bargain prices

Och ya bandit! Would have been £4 cheaper! Aye TK too big for you top tube is mahoosive.

A SALSA HORSETHIEF ?

You are avin a laff

If they'd called it a horseradish ,at least it would have kept the chilli ,hot spicy thing going
Jeezus Ross is gonna be pissed whet he finds out about that

Focus group , so names for a bicycle people , whizzer ?, yes I can see that one , stumphopper? Hmmm possible , how's about HORSETHIEF ? , right I've had enough of you your banned , mind you it is topical

Do they do a beefburglar ?

Or a pigpincher?

Or a squirrelstealer ?

Or a Budgie Bagger, a Sheep Rustler, a Butterfly Catcher etc :LOL:

Seen a 24" wheeled, caliper braked BSO on Saturday with the rather optimistic name of Arctic Trekker :LOL:

Back