Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Also noted an issue with chrome on one android device with the mobile template. Any links clicked didn't work, for forum, post or whatever. Simple upgrade to the latest version of chrome seemed to fix this one...

Still no option to go to inbox on mobile. And that darned link thing is annoying, where you click it and it goes to it in the same tab (then i close the tab).

@Cyfa - totally forgot to try it on symbian. Do you not see the cog on the top right of the template? If you do click this then you should see an option for PMs in the drop down.

Links in the same tab is a 'feature' of the new board. Had a couple of goes at workarounds, still have to sort this.

cyfa2809":1ap9wl2d said:
Yeah see the cog with a few options but no pm link.

Hmm. Not sure on this one, the template is from a third party. Will look into it but not sure as it'd be an easy fix.

For a workaround suggest you just bookmark this on your phone > ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox , should take you direct to your PM inbox.

cyfa2809":yx7b4e5g said:
Yeah i have it as my bookmark so not major. Its old software now too.

Yeah, difficult to put time into stuff like that, esp with such an easy workaround and with the symbian market share only going one way. Out of interest what phone is it on? Is there a software update you might try?

Anyone else seeing this on symbian?

After using the new site for a while now I have to say I really love it. The things I wasn't too sure abut I have grown to love now

However the one thing that still bugs me is that if you PM someone straight from a thread the subject line of the PM is automatically filled in as the same as the thread title. This is REALLY annoying as when I'm selling stuff I get loads of PM's with EXACTLY THE SAME TITLE!! So I am getting really confused about who wants what and I have to go into each message time and time again to make sure I have the right one. I have been close to sending off the wrong thing to someone but my paranoid nature has meant I've triple checked it and noticed the mistake I was about to make.

This surely is something others have found - can't the subject line be left blank when you press the PM button instead?

Back