FS: Reynolds 853 Genesis Altitude (2009) Complete Bike**SOLD

jitensha

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I know this bike is too modern for this site but I would like to try to sell it here before it goes to ebay. I'm not aware that I'm breaking any rules...I did put it in the 'how much' thread earlier but have had no replies so I'll go with my own price for now. Looking for £480 shipped.

Recently replaced a faulty rear caliper that had been annoyingly dragging. Bought and fitted new stem and bars as the previous owner had bunged on some shoddy rubbish. 19" Frame is in very good condition with no dings or dents but there are a few scratches here and there. The worst of which you can see in the photos. Levers and shifters are Deore LX with a Deore rear mech and hubs DT swiss rims. The new Easton stem was about £40 if memory serves and the bars were £25 ish. Chain is good. The Maxxis Wormdrive tyres have lots of life left. Forks are in full working order. A good tidy bike imho. I'm selling it to fund current retro SS build.

Thanks for looking :) NOW SOLD

Attachments

• Gen. 1.JPG
    Gen. 1.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 1,194
  • Gen 2.JPG
    Gen 2.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Gen 3.JPG
    Gen 3.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Gen 4.JPG
    Gen 4.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Gen 5.JPG
    Gen 5.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Gen 6.JPG
    Gen 6.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Gen 7.JPG
    Gen 7.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 1,194
  • Gen 8.JPG
    Gen 8.JPG
    215.3 KB · Views: 1,194
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: FS: Reynolds 853 Genesis Altitude (2009) Complete Bike

thanks, but which version are yours? 120-150mm or 85-130mm?

Re: FS: Reynolds 853 Genesis Altitude (2009) Complete Bike

Boing! a price drop! £500 posted. Please feel free to comment on price etc. Is it priced too high? I'm wondering why there has been so little interest.

Back