PotM March 2013 - Young at Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the ignorant amongst us, (i.e. Me :oops: ) where can I find the rules? I had a quick look but just found previous months.

dont think theres any written rules ....just guidelines ....i made a mistake before :LOL: :LOL:

this is what was used last year .....from march ...
'*Picture should be by you or of you.
*Picture should have a retrobike or at least a retro bike part in it (no not a 2012 Enduro with an ODI grip...).
*Picture should ideally be new to the site (and preferably shot for the competition)
*Pay attention to the 'theme' - that is the point after all.
*One pic/ entry per person.
*Nothing rude or dodgy please.
*Enjoy yourself - it's just a bit of fun.

We know that this new one can't be policed very well, but we want try and get people out and shooting rather than showcasing their older pics, so get out for a pic for the comp if you can, this is what it's all about '

johntomjoe":vth718tf said:
love Wookie's entryby the way ;)

Cheers John...my 3 year old son Flynn...he can name every component and passes me the right tool when I ask for it! Thats my boy!

im still trying to teach my 2...if i can get them of their tablets! (electronic not drug),the 8 year old can fit cables and pass tools at mo :LOL: :LOL:

johntomjoe":11a5rlqs said:
dont think theres any written rules ....just guidelines ....i made a mistake before :LOL: :LOL:

this is what was used last year .....from march ...
'*Picture should be by you or of you.
*Picture should have a retrobike or at least a retro bike part in it (no not a 2012 Enduro with an ODI grip...).
*Picture should ideally be new to the site (and preferably shot for the competition)
*Pay attention to the 'theme' - that is the point after all.
*One pic/ entry per person.
*Nothing rude or dodgy please.
*Enjoy yourself - it's just a bit of fun.

We know that this new one can't be policed very well, but we want try and get people out and shooting rather than showcasing their older pics, so get out for a pic for the comp if you can, this is what it's all about '

Cheers :D

I've yet to do a PoTM.

My daughters favorite place is the garage. Weird.
(bonus item: daughters outfit matching Klein Attitude paint)

IMG_2384_zps8ca38dac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back