On one inbred 16”

robin

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
On one inbred 16”

I bought this bike recently but have not ridden it as ended up enquiring a nice new genesis from a friend shortly after buying it.
. hence this is up for sale,
this bike was rebuilt by the last owner, he used new and used parts. The shifters and front and rear mechs are brand-new alivio items the brakes are giant MPH (the same as hope h2 I believe) he had it powder coated and a new on one sticker set added. The forks are suntour xcp 78, which seam to work well and have lock out.

The is the odd mark here and there but over all the bike is in nice condition and every thing works as it should. The only points I can really pick at is that the front mech seem a little heavy to shift up but I think this maybe down to adjustment or lack of use, the is a few little chips in the paint but nothing major and one of the inbred stickers has a little tear on it. Other than that it looks great.

I would like £170 pick up from Ilkeston, Derbyshire.

IMG_0209_zps13a74944.jpg

IMG_0203_zpsf3909f15.jpg

any idea of the weight of these things? can't find it online. Might be a nice one for wifey. Would you be able to post it?

Not heavy by a long way, but not super light, sorry I don’t have any way of weighing it.
Also sorry I don’t really want to post it.
Thanks robin

Back