Amber Wall Tyres

Michelin Dynamic Classic, replacement for the Michelin Axial Sport which is what I have on my bike at the moment, although they're 700x25 with actual width of 24mm on 20mm wide rims.

That's handy as there's a store near me but shame they don't have the 25mm width. They're basic tyres though.

Good call Richard. I have fitted these to bikes I've sold as well as used them myself and find them to be perfect for the RB scene. Thanks for sharing.

I have recently bought a pair of these and they look really good on a retro build, nice colour and design.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 780
If these are in demand I can lay my hands on a few pairs of NOS Wolber Sport from the early 80s. Would just need a couple of days to sort.

Price would work out at about £32 for the pair delivered

Gracie":2xrcx3xn said:
If these are in demand I can lay my hands on a few pairs of NOS Wolber Sport from the early 80s. Would just need a couple of days to sort.

Any chance you know how to lay your hands on some NOS Mitchellin Club Tourist 27 x 1 1/4" tyres? They were original fitment to most of the mid to high range Raleighs in the '80s and I can't find any anywhere...

Cheers!

Back