CONTI GRAND PRIX / ATTACK TWIN TYRE SET *SOLD*

Wingmanrob

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I got the above tyres available. I bought them put them on the bike and literally rode down the road and back and realised they were too skinny for my lardyness and I'd feel every bump, so it's back to the 28's for me. (front is 22mm and rear is 24mm, they're also super light weight too 190g and 210g)

They're new as far as I'm concerned. Looking for £50 shipped. (cost £70)

33peae0.jpg

Re: CONTI GRAND PRIX / ATTACK TWIN TYRE SET *NEW*

Seriously, thanks for trolling my thread, next time you want to be a smart arse ask yourself if the seller really wants to hear what you've got to say.

Nice. That's me told then. Consider me f**ked off. Think you may not have taken it in the way it was meant though so I will apologise even though "I'm" not the sort of person who is nasty and abusive.
Ta.

Well did you stop and think about the effect of your post?
Not only have u made me look like a plonker for paying £70 for a tyre set but you've completely ruined my thread. No one will buy them now for the price I was after. So now I'm forced to try my luck on eBay. Next time u want to show off, stop and think!!! Besides I believe there are forum rules for not undermining people's threads with regards pricing.

I am quite new to this and with hindsight it does look a bit bad. However I was actually trying to help. I do not "show off" and I can not go back in time and do it differently so I will apologise AGAIN. I can not eat any more humble pie so if you want more I will just have to beat myself with a big stick. SORRY!

Wingmanrob":1discd1m said:
Not only have u made me look like a plonker for paying £70 for a tyre set but you've completely ruined my thread. No one will buy them now for the price I was after. So now I'm forced to try my luck on eBay. Next time u want to show off, stop and think!!! Besides I believe there are forum rules for not undermining people's threads with regards pricing.

Hey mate....you are over-reacting....the guy was trying to help you.....people have advised to the same effect....i acknowledge the post and adjust my price accordingly and no one thinks you a muppet....we all make mistakes....and this includes LFGSS....ps try to be less aggressive.....pps...The rules you refer are more about 'attacking posters items accusing them of being rubbish...the attack becomes personal'......That is not the case on this occasion.

Yeah, come on guys. This kind of thing happens all the time, you're overreacting.
Pauldesjour: it might have been worth PMing rather than derailing the thread, that's the 'done thing' I believe.

Wingmanrob":1vsbudy7 said:
And did you? The only reason you've come across as a "plonker" is because of your thoroughly nasty over-reaction.

Just because you paid more than you needed to, doesn't mean you have the right to pass on your mistake to someone else.

Being a forum sale, there is an expectation that items are offered at a reasonable price to other like-minded members of the community.

By stating that you will now sell them on Ebay, you tacitly acknowledge the difference between forum classifieds and Ebay.

Pauldesjour comes out of this in good standing, on account of the measured way he has dealt with your unwarranted and petulant attack.

Back