West Midland Rides 2013

Mountain mayhem

I'm planning to do mountain mayhem solo this year (my first xc solo event). Is there a solo retro category? I can ride either a 92 GT Timberline or a 91 Trek Singletrack 950, does this adhere to retro category terms & conds?

Cheers.

Re: Mountain mayhem

butlerssecret":3r0d1eyo said:
I'm planning to do mountain mayhem solo this year (my first xc solo event). Is there a solo retro category? I can ride either a 92 GT Timberline or a 91 Trek Singletrack 950, does this adhere to retro category terms & conds?

Cheers.

There is no specific retro solo category but you will be in lots of retro company for sure :D

Welcome by the way, your most welcome to come along to our regional rides there is one this Sunday in the Forest of Dean.

grumpycommuter":gfyvxo0u said:
I'll organise 'The Brewery' ride in September...so you can remove the '?' if you want!

Plus the emphasis should be on 'staying overnight' as free camping at a brewery offered.....still not sure why there were no takers last time....

How did i miss this???? Must pay more attention :D

Grannygrinder":p0klrtwi said:
grumpycommuter":p0klrtwi said:
I'll organise 'The Brewery' ride in September...so you can remove the '?' if you want!

Plus the emphasis should be on 'staying overnight' as free camping at a brewery offered.....still not sure why there were no takers last time....

How did i miss this???? Must pay more attention :D

You miss most things Mike :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

nevadasmith":bwxxbf0a said:
Put me down for August - Gloucester up onto the hill then buckholt woods and a few other places including at least one pub. :)

When you settle on a date please let me know as I'd like to try some trails in the county
Seems a little crazy to drive all the way to surryhills or the Peak Distracts when we've got great trails on our
Doorstep :shock:

Hi folks, what standard/level of fitness is required to keep up with you regulars? Just got a retro bike and looking to play but need to build up to this? :oops:

The Hstory Man":25bzd0dn said:
Hi folks, what standard/level of fitness is required to keep up with you regulars? Just got a retro bike and looking to play but need to build up to this? :oops:

People who come out have different levels of fitness, it's all pretty relaxed so I wouldn't worry about, just come along and your have a great day out.

Back