Raleigh M-Trax 2000 Ti 1994

I would and i am pretty sure most people on here would be proud to ride that bike, as i said if you ever get bored of it i would be more than happy to have it :cool:

I have been on several charity rides and been overtaken my people with 3 speed s/archer geared shopping bikes wearing normal clothes :oops: - so its not always the newer stuff thats better :mrgreen:

....s'true, the engine is just important.

I remember when doing the London to Brighton one year. Me and my mates were going up Ditchling Beacon, very hot day. Lots of bikes on the hill so slow going and difficult to keep moving. I end up stopping half way up when the guy in front of me misses a gear and stops dead in front of me.

Standing at the side of the road waiting for a gap to drop into I see this guy coming up the hill (one of many :roll: ). He's riding a regular mountain bike, full knobbly tyres, towing a trailer in which sits his son, with a coolbox, radio strapped to the top (he had the cricket on if I remember correctly) and he's powering up the hill like it wasn't even there. TOTAL respect...

....we did beat him down the other side though :LOL:

ovlov440":16q1p6nb said:
....s'true, the engine is just important.

I remember when doing the London to Brighton one year. Me and my mates were going up Ditchling Beacon, very hot day. Lots of bikes on the hill so slow going and difficult to keep moving. I end up stopping half way up when the guy in front of me misses a gear and stops dead in front of me.

Standing at the side of the road waiting for a gap to drop into I see this guy coming up the hill (one of many :roll: ). He's riding a regular mountain bike, full knobbly tyres, towing a trailer in which sits his son, with a coolbox, radio strapped to the top (he had the cricket on if I remember correctly) and he's powering up the hill like it wasn't even there. TOTAL respect...

....we did beat him down the other side though :LOL:

He was probably on EPO ;)

Back