Merlin

lewisfoto":10vy2vxh said:
We don't have too many Pace forks here in CA so I am not familiar with how they work. My question is how do you route the front brake cable?
by this funny thing, a Pace RC35 fork always need this part

koga14.jpg

Sublime as usual Narder... You sure pick some quality projects,

B.T.W Just checked out the link on your signature to website/blog ... the lord of steel gotta say it's a good job you live on the continent otherwise I'd be poping over for a look around that basement and also tapping you up for a few lessons with that Kodak Box Brownie of yours :D

Retro Spud":2kp74342 said:
... you live on the continent otherwise I'd be poping over for a look around that basement and also tapping you up for a few lessons with that Kodak Box Brownie of yours :D
oh yes Nick, that would be really good :D
Much has collected in the basement :shock: some have to go and some will come.

B.T.W Although it looks like a blog but it isn't (I have no time for a blog), I just host there my pics.

albatros38":2ndecl7z said:
Nader":2ndecl7z said:
albatros38":2ndecl7z said:
what is the year of production of your frame ?
This is a Merlin Mountain Titanium from 1991.

1991 Merlin without press-fit bottom-bracket and grease-guard, it's strange !!!
yes it's really strange, that's why I bought it (press-fit bb and grease-guard is not for me ;) )

Nader":1e2smkc4 said:
Retro Spud":1e2smkc4 said:
... you live on the continent otherwise I'd be poping over for a look around that basement and also tapping you up for a few lessons with that Kodak Box Brownie of yours :D

B.T.W Although it looks like a blog but it isn't (I have no time for a blog), I just host there my pics.

Perhaps a custom frame ?

Welcome in the Merlin owner club :D
Yours seems to be very old with the straight seatstays and chainstays(before 92). My favourite :cool:
Nader":18ylznde said:
Do you really want to use this cannondale 285 stem ? :LOL: The good news for this, it was mad by nitto, like the ritchey :D

albatros38":3anw4rxo said:
Nader":3anw4rxo said:
Retro Spud":3anw4rxo said:

Perhaps a custom frame ?
could be :?

Back