1992 Zaskar

It's good to see that it is still being ridden. I love the stiffness of the old Zaskars but my older body just gets too beat up on the rutted trails I ride.

U-Brakes were always my favorite. I switched to a McMahon Powerlink with Scott/Matthauser pads and had great stopping power.

yeah they are direct, for sure! its had a few updates recently which i should photograph. it now has some cook bros racing rsr cranks (black) and a lovely syncros seatpost given to me by my kind brother. also the original A'ME GT waffle grips...which are so good. also got hold of some original M730 skewers just to match in nicely with the hubs. i am going to put a slightly shorter syncros quill stem on it when i find one. as much as i like the GT flip flop, it is hugely long. in its flipped state it measures 155mm centre to centre!

Awesome ! I'd need to use a smaller zaskar as a ladder to get on and off of it though.

It's nearly as cool as my one :LOL:

a few tweaks, i'm always fiddling. found a bologna fork, had it painted. cook bros rsr cranks thanks to my brother, syncros stem, ringle holey skewers, A'ME grips

ab6350dcb57ef132a1e65a38968f6983_zpsf180c502.jpg

Back