17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame*SORTED* - finally!

Re: 17" (maybe 18") 1999 Kona Explosif frame

A "damn! I'm STILL looking for one of these" kind of bump! :cool:

Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

I have an 18" 1999 kona explosif that I bought years ago thats all wrapped up and in storage. It was bought originally bought new by its origional owner who found it too big for him, so he hardly ever used it. I thus bought it off of him as a pure collectors item and have never even ridden it. It is pure nos factory spec. apart fron the grips. It even has the original mint tyres, tubes, sprockets andchain! Only fault is a small tear in the saddle it got from a rub in storage. It has the original purchase receipt, All the kona and bomber handbooks and even the 1999 original kona brochure to compare it to. Even the kona bottles of supplied touch up paint are unused - WOW. Even has the red Ritchey spds and red avid ultimate v brakes - how rare are they now. As you are aware this is a very rare beautiful bike and my other 853 explosif that I actually ride is the best bike I have ever owned in 20 years and I willnever sell that one. To be honest, the garage queen kona willnever get ridden and it was bought as a pure investment/collectors dream and thus it will only everbe sold to someone who understands the true value of such a rare find. So its always open to very sensible offers, but the very best is never going to be cheap. The value on these explosifs seems to be growing all the time as others catch on to just how good they ride. Regards Shaun Drew, Norfolk.

Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

Hey Shaun,

Wow, that's quite a pitch mate! :LOL:
Sound's like you have a real nice example of a '99 Explosif (...and by the sound's of it I'm not sure I'm even worthy :LOL: ) Not sure whether your selling or not but if you ever do decide to unburden yourself of it you can alway's drop me a line, I certainly know the value of these bike's ;)

...and the search continues....

Back to bumping! :cool:

Latest posts

Back