Retro Ronde Ready to Roll??

They are both superb, but I'd prefer to stick with home grown machinery, and would pick the Raleigh.

Another vote for the Raleigh, but to be fair, I am biased!

It really is in brilliant condition, but is a smidgen too small for me.

Hope to see you at the Retro Ronde, whichever you choose.

3 - 2 still in favour of the K-M but still a while to go.

Jingle Jangle":20ijnv2f said:
Another vote for the Raleigh, but to be fair, I am biased!

It really is in brilliant condition, but is a smidgen too small for me.

Hope to see you at the Retro Ronde, whichever you choose.

Hey mate to be honest I am very surprised to see that this hasn't been snapped up yet, it's very nice and I may be in touch.

What will be riding on the day?

Well the purchase of a bike....well almost a whole bike has been agreed with the new ride being collected on Wednesday evening.

Watch this space..

Well, you will note i said i would not be buying any more this month - bought two bikes today!!!! Might be getting another one tomorrow!!! And perhaps a modern bike too!!!

Addiction is the only word for it!!!

Good luck with the purchase,

Richard

p.s. no hints yet?

Richard it's not your fault, they really should ban people from selling beautiful bikes.

I am actually winning a bike on ebay at the moment too as I was getting impatient waiting to hear back from the other seller, bad on my bank balance if i do win it but having plenty of choice is never a bad thing.

As far as hints go I can show you what else I have bought to wear...

%24%28KGrHqZHJEcFCZS89zq5BQreTj%29EGw%7E%7E60_12.jpg

LOL Not a very subtle hint!!!! I might know someone who has a bike to match the jersey!!!

Richard

It isn't actually a team replica bike but it is a very nice Raleigh and it will all look nice together on the day

Back