Tel's Stallion Cycle Shop Venture!

Starting to look a bit more like a shop, long way to go yet though!

SAM_2479.jpg

SAM_2478.jpg

SAM_2477.jpg

SAM_2476.jpg

SAM_2475.jpg

SAM_2474.jpg

Looking good Tel. The colours of the bikes really look good against the blank canvas of the white walls.

I looks like you've made the most of the space you've got. Don't forget to leave some room to put any bike's you'll have in for repair. (people will always drop them in 5 minutes before you close !)

all the best,

Paul

Thanks Paul. At the back there is where bikes for repair hang. At the moment it's filled with my unfinished projects but these will make their way back round to my home workshop in time.

In my first week of business I sold two bike and made one repair, not too bad considering I haven't advertised or anything yet....

Wish I lived closer; the shop already looks a lot more interesting than most of the places around here.

I'd have to watch my head on that frame over the door mind, at just over 6 feet tall, I think I'd catch that BB right on the bonce ;)

Um Tel,

Two Gazelles? Are you copying me? LOL

It is fantastic to hear you have done some business already - keep it up!!

Richard

Looking good Tel.
Sounds like your off to a grand start :D
Best of luck, not that you need it.
Jamie

Looking at the photo's closely, I am a little concerned by the apparent lack of a kettle, coffee, milk and mugs :shock:

Mind, there is no bike workstand either, so I guess all the essential items will be along presently.

Keen on cream eggs are we Tel?

NeilM":2hrx0e19 said:
Wish I lived closer; the shop already looks a lot more interesting than most of the places around here.

I'd have to watch my head on that frame over the door mind, at just over 6 feet tall, I think I'd catch that BB right on the bonce ;)

Yeah gotta move that frame

Back