Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - UPDATED!

I've sent sumpyfish a message via fb to let her and her husband know there me another team forming

OK..its a definate..im back in..... :facepalm: :cool: :LOL:

Just a shame I wasnt in the original team!!!!

Im sure we can get a mixed team of 5 again...I reckon it will be time to unleash

The Retrobike Cyclepaths

Whos with me???

Oh, and im off the whole week before and after, so I can get there really early if it helps?

dont think anyone's allowed in till 9.30 am friday, no thursady trips anymore :(

longun":1j01enwd said:
dont think anyone's allowed in till 9.30 am friday, no thursady trips anymore :(
Yes this is correct. The venue opens on the Friday morning so no camping on the Thursday night.

I've updated the original thread title to let people know that there are places available on the new team.

Paul, the unfit multi region team has been entered as a 5 mixed minus misteroo so longer recruiting.

drystonepaul":f5rse4te said:
longun":f5rse4te said:
Yes this is correct. The venue opens on the Friday morning so no camping on the Thursday night.

I've updated the original thread title to let people know that there are places available on the new team.

Yes, sorry Paul. I had to bail for some stupid reason, but now I'm able to make it again, but missed the entry with the original team. I'm in the process of trying to get another one together!!!!

It will probably be a mixed 5 again.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back