1900 Orient "Leader"

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Someone brought this to a car show that I'm attending this weekend in Florida, so I thought I'd share it with the RB crowd.

Not an MTB, but definitely retro, and from the looks of it, damn near NOS.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Leader 5.jpg
    Leader 5.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 376
  • Leader 4.jpg
    Leader 4.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 376
  • Leader 3.jpg
    Leader 3.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 376
  • Leader 2.jpg
    Leader 2.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 376
  • Leader 1.jpg
    Leader 1.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 376
Some more pics...

Attachments

• Leader 8.jpg
    Leader 8.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 375
  • Leader 7.jpg
    Leader 7.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 375
  • Leader 6.jpg
    Leader 6.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 375
Very nice , love the detail

Puzzled by the drain in the grass tho , most odd

Rob Atkin":1csfasru said:
mikee":1csfasru said:
Very nice , love the detail

Puzzled by the drain in the grass tho , most odd

Probably a golf course?
Yes, a golf course.

http://www.ameliaconcours.org/

Friday and Saturday are open to the public, and those are the best days to take unobstructed photos, but not a lot of cars show up until Sunday morning, the day of the show. By Sunday, it's a $70 admission fee, and a sea of humanity, and I'll be lucky to get any unobstucted photos unless I'm very patient (or rude :p :LOL: ).

02gf74":2ng2vypi said:
that not been restored? chromed chain links! :eek:
If I see the owner today I'll ask him about it. Anyone else have questions, let me know and I'll try to find out today sooner or later.
Also, any other pics you'd like to see, just lmk and I can post them later tonight.

That really is lovely and just oozes class and style,,,The attention to detail is amazing,,the difference between making a "product" and making something you would be very proud of,a labour of love I think. one of the reasons some of us are "here" is a passion for simplicity combined with style, this lovely creation ticks all my boxes. Thank you so much for sharing and do a bit of old school V8 lusting for me please :D
Mark.

Back