Ukip and Tory alliance?

highlandsflyer":3buf9ujp said:
Calling for Cameron to resign reminds me of Clegg calling for Brown to resign.
Not sure where you're coming from on that. And anyway I didn't call for him to resign. He should be ousted.

David Davis wouldn't be fannying about with gay marriage and windmills.

The reason UKIP are in the ascendency is the 3 main parties failure to address the elephant in the room. And they refuse to address it because they know the majority of the UK would shoot the elephant and stamp on its corpse.

technodup":630urpnj said:
highlandsflyer":630urpnj said:
Calling for Cameron to resign reminds me of Clegg calling for Brown to resign.
Not sure where you're coming from on that. And anyway I didn't call for him to resign. He should be ousted.

David Davis wouldn't be fannying about with gay marriage and windmills.

The reason UKIP are in the ascendency is the 3 main parties failure to address the elephant in the room. And they refuse to address it because they know the majority of the UK would shoot the elephant and stamp on its corpse.

Farage has called on him to resign.

So ,kicking this back , technodup and hf ,I take it you don't want full independence from the uk
And if we get it, we want euro rule ?
Me I'd like total independence , why ?
Well just think about it ....

I'd disband the third rate talking shop at Holyrood and go back to the way things were. Voted no/no the last time, and it'll be a big fat no next time around as well.

We should accept we're a diddy country and better off run from a proper parliament with a proper government, not the rebranded executive we have now. The standard of politics and politicians seems poor in London but is truly abysmal up here. Johann Lamont ffs. :roll:

Say what you like about Thatcher, Foot, Kinnock etc but at least we knew what they stood for. As I said earlier other than Salmond, Farage and I hesitate to throw the odious Galloway into the mix the rest just say whatever they think will play well with the focus groups this week.

technodup":qw51ri0i said:
Say what you like about Thatcher, Foot, Kinnock etc but at least we knew what they stood for. As I said earlier other than Salmond, Farage and I hesitate to throw the odious Galloway into the mix the rest just say whatever they think will play well with the focus groups this week.

Just like real politicians then ?

The only thing thatcher et'al stood for was their own gains ,thatcher hated anyone working class
And kinnock hated anyone else

At least bilbo salmond seems to have the country's interest at heart

mikee":3glmbu6m said:
technodup":3glmbu6m said:

The only thing thatcher et'al stood for was their own gains ,thatcher hated anyone working class
And kinnock hated anyone else

At least bilbo salmond seems to have the country's interest at heart

I think Bilbo seems to have his own interests at heart - think about it. Going into the history books as the man who gave Scotland back to its people. He'd much prefer that to the ignominious end 99.9% usually suffer from.

Just my opinion from out in the flat lands, birth place of Oliver Cromwell...

Your probably right there
But at least he's doing some good whilst going for canonisation

mikee":21gfcpwi said:
technodup":21gfcpwi said:

I'd rather have a politician of conviction regardless of viewpoint than any of the three leaders we've got. That's more real to me than pussying around the contentious issues like they all do.

I won't get into a bunfight about the merits of Thatcher. Given the apparent leanings of this board I don't think it would be very constructive.

And LGF Salmond will be remembered as the fat twat who lost the independence referendum. Hopefully he disappears and takes the ferret faced wee boot with him.

Will I get a vote on whether I want you dress wearing types to stay as part of the UK?

If you're all like Mikee it'll be a 'NO' from me ;) :LOL:

Can we keep Galloway though, I like a lot of what he says.

Back